This privacy notice applies to all personal information we collect or process about you. Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
This privacy notice is effective from and including 25 May 2018. It may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
Personal information we use
We will collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly (e.g. when you contact us) and information we collect about you from other sources, described below.
You will be informed at each information collection point what information is required and what information is optional.
Note that we may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you, or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfilment of our obligations. We will inform you at the time your information is collected whether certain data is compulsory and the consequences of the failure to provide such data.
Information we collect directly from you
- When you visit our websites the web server collects some basic information such as your browser type, MAC or IP address, internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on the site, and when.
- As you navigate through a Web site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses and navigational data collection.
How we use your personal information and the basis on which we use it
We use your personal information to:
- provide and personalise our services
- deal with your enquiries and requests
Your rights over your personal information
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information
- rectify the information we hold about you
- erase your personal information
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact us at the details below.
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate.
We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honour your requests.
Automated decisions about you
We make automated decisions about you based on your personal information in the following circumstances:
- to select personalized offers, discounts or recommendations to send you based on your browsing history; and
- to personalise the marketing messages we send you to make them more relevant and interesting.
These types of decisions will not have legal or similar effects for you, but you can still contact us for further information.
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service providers and business partners.
- Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority, insurer or other third party. We may share your personal information with these parties where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party or to put in place insurance for our centres and other buildings.
Information Security and Storage
We implement technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of personal information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing.
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will make the necessary steps to ensure your details are removed from our systems or suppressed on request. An unsubscribe from marketing communications will result in your personal data being transferred to a suppression list for twelve months then deleted unless you choose to opt-in again via any of the methods detailed above. A right to be forgotten request will mean the deletion of all personal information held about you from our marketing database or relevant.
If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
Links to Other Web Sites
Company Registration Details
London Corporate Development
501 International House, 4 Maddox Street, London, W1R8QD
Companies House, Cardiff, CoNr. 3746750
Changes to the Policy
You may request a copy of this privacy notice from us using the contact details set out above. We may modify or update this privacy notice from time to time.